Georgia's Blog

Yay Dana and Sam are now married/ Mr & Mrs Ackland
so excited
XOOOXOXOXOX
Miss you guys so much and miss the i'll just call roun and we can go shopping times
And i'll just call round for a movie and a cup of tea
Miss you Dana and sam
XXOOXOXO
Tap Tap Tap

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Year 7 swimming sports

Today we had swimming sports and i was really proud of myself.
I did really well I had the placing of two third's and one seccond and we where versing year eights!!! and new zealand swimming champs adn i even was the runner up for the relay team! how great was that???

any way chow chow
xxxxxxxxxooooooooooooo
Georgie Porgie

4 comments:

Dana said...

wow what a cool blog hope that you end up going to the clusters

Dana said...

I am SOOO proud of you!!!

Your blog looks cooler than mine:) I feel like a proud mom of blog world....my first little "blogger" I created:)

I added your pictures did you see?

And are you going to make me one of your blog friends???

love you!

Anna said...

Dana thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I do not have any of those accordian style post it notes so I'm going to have to look for them next time I am at the store! Thanks! Anna :)

Cute Blog!

Dana said...

Oh my GOSH are you kidding me?! It gets cuter and cuter each time I see this.

We should hang out one day after school this week. You let me know what day would be cool for you...okay..

love you!

water lillies

water lillies

Sunset

Sunset