Georgia's Blog

Yay Dana and Sam are now married/ Mr & Mrs Ackland
so excited
XOOOXOXOXOX
Miss you guys so much and miss the i'll just call roun and we can go shopping times
And i'll just call round for a movie and a cup of tea
Miss you Dana and sam
XXOOXOXO
Tap Tap Tap

Friday, March 28, 2008

CAMP DAY 2

hey i am just writing this to see how much fun i had at camp we jast came back from animal survival and i was covered in mus as i had fallen into the river and almost sunk so i grabbed on to the tree where it flinged me in the mouth and gave me a big scratch bellow my cheek. But i had ALOT of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we had lunch and that was great NACHOS and after that we went to Rockets ,Jetskies and biscits and we went on the hover biscut and lost my band to get into the camp luckily i had a spear one back in my tent .

AAnyway that was pretty much my day. but it was awesome !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

water lillies

water lillies

Sunset

Sunset