Georgia's Blog

Yay Dana and Sam are now married/ Mr & Mrs Ackland
so excited
XOOOXOXOXOX
Miss you guys so much and miss the i'll just call roun and we can go shopping times
And i'll just call round for a movie and a cup of tea
Miss you Dana and sam
XXOOXOXO
Tap Tap Tap

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I am your Father"

Well George,

This is the second time I have attempted this and me being the "guru" on the computer, lost it.
It was so touching too. Maybe thats why, to heavy.

Anyway Iwas saying that .... I am so proud of you and the great girl you have grown to be. To see you grow from a small baby to a "nearly teenager" thats amazing. You have being given so many amazing talents, and to see these slowly developing in you, so cool. You have a future ahead of you that will inpact so many others lives. You are a leader, an influencer, and will help so many on the journey of life. Trust "God" he will direct your path and your life will be filled with so many adventures.

I am looking forward to more fun with you surfing, skiing, Music, and just hanging out together.

I Know this may seem a little deep, but thought you may like to just know that your "Dad Loves you" and respects and admiires what you have taught me.

Thanks Georgia. I love You.

Your Dad.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love your blog Georgia. It is totally cool! This letter from your dad was so touching. Treasure it in your heart and know that your Heavenly Father feels the same about you as well. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I always welcome new friends.

water lillies

water lillies

Sunset

Sunset