Georgia's Blog

Yay Dana and Sam are now married/ Mr & Mrs Ackland
so excited
XOOOXOXOXOX
Miss you guys so much and miss the i'll just call roun and we can go shopping times
And i'll just call round for a movie and a cup of tea
Miss you Dana and sam
XXOOXOXO
Tap Tap Tap

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going to camp!!!

hey I am about to go to camp and i am very excited about going. I have been told to meeet att our meeting place at our churcha6 12.00 noon. I have just finished packing up all of my gear !!
and i hve been chatting on the phone with her for about half an hour
I am taking a friend with me that is not a christian and does not believe in JESUS !!!!
she rocks thow we are like ttttttthhhhhhhiiiiiiisssssssss
She is really siked about the camp i am going to this afternoon.

She is the coolest person and i owe her heaps she helps me when i nned her and she dosen't complain!!
We even have code language who everyone looks at us like we are crazy!
well i don't think so
any way this is so her and i am posting this to let you know you can all have a great relatinship with a friend even if they aren't christians (u can help them be one)
she is like one of the coolest friends ever.

Bye for now and i will get back to you soon

xoxo
Georgia

No comments:

water lillies

water lillies

Sunset

Sunset