Georgia's Blog

Yay Dana and Sam are now married/ Mr & Mrs Ackland
so excited
XOOOXOXOXOX
Miss you guys so much and miss the i'll just call roun and we can go shopping times
And i'll just call round for a movie and a cup of tea
Miss you Dana and sam
XXOOXOXO
Tap Tap Tap

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surf Pictures

So...I hijacked Georgia's blog so you can see how cute she was in her surf pictures...

She quite possibly could have one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen. Even my CA friends agree:)

(My new friend Dana who I love....hehehe I am posting this pics so Georgia has to say that)


(Me and my friends in the water...I caught 6 waves!)


(Me and my cute mum!)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Georgia Girl, let's get you set up this weekend with your own blog...so you don't have to sign is as me. I think we can trasfer it over or you can copy and paste the blogs you have. Then my friends will stop wondering why when I post a comment it says "dana and georgia" :) I will see you this weekend!

water lillies

water lillies

Sunset

Sunset